Retreads, Home Buyer in Brown Deer, WI

When I type in a search under the County option, and I type Washington County, WI, I get only states down to NY with counties named...?

Asked by Retreads, Brown Deer, WI Fri Nov 20, 2009

When I type in a search under the County option, and I type Washington County, WI, I get only states down to NY with counties named "Washington." I can't pull-down states below NY in the alphabet. Nor will Trulia recognize "Washington County, WI" typed in by myself. I must click on a pull-down option, but I can't get to it. Help. Not user-friendly.

Answers

1
Hi Retreads,

Thank you for alerting us about this issue. You are correct that Washington County, WI is not an option to select from our auto-complete menu and I will follow up with our engineers about that.

However please note that you can search for Washington County, Wisconsin from our homepage or the search bar at the top of the other pages on our site. Please access the link below to review the results of that search and let us know if you have any other feedback or questions for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator