Question Details

Voices Member,  in Benton County, OR

What Happened to the "CNN Money partnership to feature Trulia as sole search website" Blog posted by Trulia under "Using Trulia"?

Asked by Voices Member, Benton County, OR Mon Jul 19, 2010

It appears to be here...Was I Hallucinating"

Was it Removed?......Why?

CNN Money partnership to feature Trulia as sole search website
Posted under: Using Trulia in San Francisco | July 16, 2010 3:19 PM | 95 views | 18 comments

Here's a link to it that works at this time if any are interested in Reading the Discussion that took place.
http://www.trulia.com/blog/twatanapun/2010/07/cnn_money_part…

Am Curious why I do not see it here any longer in the Using Trulia Category where it was Posted and visible for 3 Days

Answers

15
Dunes is gone, the question remains. What DID happen to the blog location? An answer would be appreciated.

Was it hidden or did a famous trulia glitch cause a problem?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 23, 2010
Debbie

I am becoming very concerned and am beginning to suspect that we have somehow been caught in some type of Supernatural Vortex...A Trulia Triangle

Missing Points, Missing Comments, Missing Leads, Missing Reviews and now Missing Blogs...All connected to Trulia and all Missing.

It may be just to Dangerous for the Public to come here or even more frightening a Thought perhaps they have been...That might explain the Missing Sales/Buyers.

For the Safety of Mankind this mystery of the Trulia Triangle must be investigated and solved before there are no more Comments, no more Blogs, no more PUBLIC!!!!!!!!!...That would suck IMHO
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 19, 2010
I got an email highlighting the CNN & Trulia partnership. And it was just last week.....Didn't anyone else get that email?
Yes I know Trulias Guidelines and the way Trulia uses them

You delete the Truth and call it Off-Topic or Ranting or an Insult rather than Respond to it...

Delete away

Oh yeah thanks for the "Review" to see if it's a "Glitch" that caused the Trulia Blog to not be in this Category where it was Originally Posted .......BY TRULIA
Thank you for the clarification Dunes. I'll ask our engineers to investigate why this post is seemingly missing from the Using Trulia section.

I can understand that you're frustrated that it took us close to 24 hours to respond to your clarification, and I apologize for that, however I'm afraid that insulting Trulia and Trulia staff is inappropriate and we’ve thus removed several of your posts below.

Please be sure to pay heed to the following of our Community Guidelines when you post content on our site in the future:

Be respectful and considerate of others at all times

The Trulia community is comprised of many members who may have vastly different experiences and perspectives. Disagreements and debates are acceptable, and even encouraged, so long as the discourse is civil and doesn’t include ad hominem arguments. Insults or belittling comments are not permitted under any circumstances.

Likewise, venting, ranting, hateful discussions or attempts to damage the reputation of those inside or outside the community are inappropriate. We respect everyone’s right to free speech but will not tolerate harassment.

Emily
Now about my Question...Does it really take 2 Days (so far) to answer it?
I guess the easier way to phrase the question is --- if this blog is still active - how or where does one find it?
................

Dunes - so my comment referencing a redundant response was removed, but the redundant response, by a staff memmber no less, is still there? Interesting...........

Maybe I should have just flagged it as "duplicate".

It just seemed silly, and a bit unprofessional to me, to have a trulia staff member virtually repeat word for word what a member just said - and it was only a 1 sentence response. It is silly enough when an agent repeats someone else, but for a staff member to do it seems even sillier. I would hope the staff would add quality to the thread, not repetition. And - it wasn't even a great response to begin with, and certainly not worth repeating! :)
Emily

You have a Category......it is where you are Directed/Taken to if you Click on"Using Trulia" in any of the Drop Downs..It has the Following at the Top of the Page
Home > Using Trulia > Results
Trulia Voices
Using Trulia

This Blog Posted by Trulia

Posted under: Using Trulia in San Francisco | July 16, 2010 3:19 PM

was in that Category, same as this Question, Your VIP Update Blog, your Guideline Blog and
Trulia’s Blog of the Week...

Now This Blog...

which was was here
Home > Using Trulia > Results
Trulia Voices
Using Trulia

for 3 Days is no longer here
Home > Using Trulia > Results
Trulia Voices
Using Trulia

I am asking.... Why?......
is it no longer here in this Category
Home > Using Trulia > Results
Trulia Voices
Using Trulia

which is where you are if you click on "Using Trulia"
@ Debbie

Found some more Trulia Triangle Missing stuff....Our Comments on the Corvallis Question and Your Comment pointing out the Trulia Staff member who answered a Question by Repeating the 1 Sentence Answer the Agent commenting just before him made..

Moral...Evidently Trulia doesn't have enough Staff to Delete or find the Spam but they have enough to be Petty ;)
Hi Dunes,

I'm not sure what specifically you are asking. As the link you included in your question shows, the post is still live on Trulia. If you can clarify your question, I'd appreciate it.

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Debbie

I'm not sure Rod Sterling isn't actually running Trulia...There have been those who claim Elvis has been in the House..

Missing Sentences, it's getting weirder than I thought usually I just suffer the Missing Comment several times a day ;)

Sure would like to know the Story behind this Missing Trulia Blog.....The Trulia Triangle
where's Rod Sterling when you need him Dunes?
I bet he could figure it out...............

I just typed 3 sentences above this one.....and now they are missing, too :)
God knows the VIP point system needs review!
Maybe the blog is being reviewed, along with the VIP point system :)

our points disappeared - that blog disappeared....hmmm ........glad you're still here (for now, anyway!)
Be nice if someone Responded..

You're crazy it was never there.....It was there, we don't know what happened...Bugger Off Dunes...God did it..

Whatever, it'd just be nice if someone just answered the Question