Question Details

Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in 98074

Trulia Moderators, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, is this a Monty Python skit?

Asked by Dan Tabit, 98074 Thu Feb 20, 2014

It's gotten worse and is overtaking the page in the daytime as well as nights & weekends. Someone needs to monitor this in real time 24/7.

Answers

4
so much for the "captcha" thing stopping it.............we're the ones being inconvenienced - the spammers seem to get around it!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014
It's so weird - the popup offering someone to "chat" with me comes up which gives the impression there's a person on the other end - but aside from that nobody seems to be at the wheel. I was just thinking that Trulia must no longer have employees. In every workplace in the country employees are fiddling online. What would it take for some Trulia employees to do some of that fiddling *here* and get it out of their system while actually working.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 20, 2014
Dan, someone needs to screen the questions before they even get sent out to the agents! Because I am really tired of seeing ads for Mumbai c all girls.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 20, 2014
Well, it's only Saturday morning, and the sports streaming spam has already begun!

I'd like to ask the spammers to teach us how to get around the captcha thing.