Using Trulia in 34609>Question Details

Denise Sabat…, Real Estate Pro in Spring Hill, FL

Transferring Disclosures on Trulia

Asked by Denise Sabatino, PA, Spring Hill, FL Thu Mar 15, 2012

Hi, My name is Denise Sabatino. I am a Realtor, I use MLS & Trulia. When I input listings on MLS I show ALL disclosures. I have notied that when they are transferred onto Trulia the disclosures are not showing. Please help. Thank you.

Answers

3
Hi Denise,

I've taken a look at your listings and it appears as though we get them from Remax.com, not your MLS. If there is pertinent information that should be shown on the property page on Trulia, I would recommend that you add that to the listing description. You can update the listing description on Remax.com and we should receive those changes, or you can edit the descriptions directly on Trulia in the My Listings section of your account.

I hope this suggestion helps!

Emily
Thank you for the information but when you go on Realtor.com it pulls up all of the public remarks from MLS. This is very important because our job as realtors is to disclose in the very first line whether this is a foreclosure, short sale, or sinkhole home. Although I appreciate the fact that Trulia wants the customers to contact us directly it is also important that for my reputation and credibility that customers see I have disclosed pertinant information the listing at first glance.

Having stated this, is there any way that Trulia can do this the same as Realtor.com?
Denise:
You are correct. Have you noticed that when transferred to Realtor.com the disclosures are not there either. Trulia is an information replicator that gather from many sources, and they direct all specific questions from buyers back to you. However Realtor.com gathers directly from MLS and should be able to pull all disclosures, but they don't. So i would not hold it against Trulia for the info not being there.

If you want to contact Trulia directly, you can at customerservice@Trulia.com
Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" or the "best answer".

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
By the way, i looked into ReMax.com and the disclosures don't get uploaded there either.
Flag Thu Mar 15, 2012