Anetta Bullo…, Real Estate Pro in Yukon, OK

Three different couples have indicated they emailed me that they were interested in renting my house. Why am I not receiving their emails?

Asked by Anetta Bullock, Yukon, OK Thu Jul 7, 2011

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Anetta,

I don't see any record of anyone attempting to contact you on Trulia. If you can provide us with some more details about how these individuals attempted to do so, we can investigate further.

Please post that information here in an answer or send it to our Customer Service team via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Hi Anetta:

Is your rental here on Trulia? It is hard to say why you are not getting e-mails, but I would first check to see that the e-mail you provided in your ads or listings is entirely accurate. You also can check your spam filters and junk e-mail boxes to make sure the software is working properly. In some cases, e-mail accounts limit storage and cut off new e-mails when you exceed that level. Since your problem involved three different people, the issue is probably, though not certainly, on your side.

Ron