Using Trulia in Temecula>Question Details

Hardy Homes &…, Real Estate Pro in Temecula, CA

This is my company's short sale listing on Camino Seneco and Via Reina. The agent who posted this for rent, Rudy Myers, is scamming this listing.

Asked by Hardy Homes & Estates Inc, Temecula, CA Sun Jul 7, 2013

IT IS NOT FOR RENT, ONLY FOR SALE. THE TRUE AGENT IS SCOTT HARDY OF HARDY HOMES & ESTATES. WHO AT TRULIA CAN STOP THIS SCAM?

Answers

10
Hi Jill!

Kristan at Trulia here. The rental listing at 32050 Camino Seneco, Temecula, CA 92592 has already been removed by our Rental Fraud Department and the profile belonging to Rudy Myers has been disabled.

If you have additional questions, please contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
Did you search the address on Craigslist to see if he was using a different name in other marketing? Would like to know how to spot this guy and get the authorities onto him. Thanks for posting this.
Kudos to Trulia for taking care of this.
Appreciate the info - we'll watch out him.
did you report him to the state licensing agency???
Jill, I live on Camino Seneco. I'm sorry to hear this.
That sucks. Often times, Trulia has folks monitor these Q & A's Hopefully, someone will catch this and do something about it.
Thanks for the heads up.
Rudy has been doing this all over the place on Trulia. We have this happen to us in San Diego too. Please bust them! I doubt Rudy is the real name too. Not a licensed agent in California either.
Contact the administrators here. The contact us function is under the help menu. It's important that we stop these types of scams.