Using Trulia in Alsip>Question Details

Clark Lambert, Other/Just Looking in Alsip, IL

There is false information listed on Trulia for the house I am the owner of.

Asked by Clark Lambert, Alsip, IL Tue Aug 25, 2009

I am an owner of a house that is listed on Trulia. My question is that it has false information. How do I get this corrected to the actual information for the house? Just so you know, the address of my house is 11711 S Lavergne Av, Alsip Il, 60803.
There is quite a bit of info incorrect.

Answers

4
Hi Clark,

Thank you for alerting us about this. Since your home is not currently listed for sale on our site, the information we show is public record and is made available by your county assessor's office. I recommend that you contact your local assessor's office to ensure that they have the most up-to-date information on file for your home. Once they make any necessary corrections, our display will update automatically thereafter.

If however you've already verified that the assessor records are correct for your home, please contact our Customer Service team via http://support.trulia.com/ with the correct information so they can update our display and alert our data provider about this error.

Please also let us know if you have any other questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 25, 2009
That's great news Clark. I'm glad that making the necessary updates is an easy process.

~Emily
Thank you Emily. I did contact the Assessors office.

They are sending an assessment form to all in my area later this fall.

They said to update this form and send it in for the corrections to be made.

Clark
If you are selling your home with an agent, contact your agent and let them know, they can then go in and correct the information.