Question Details

Dr Athar Abb…, Both Buyer and Seller in Chantilly, VA

The home square footage on my house is listed incorrectly on this Webpage. How can I request a correction?

Asked by Dr Athar Abbas, Chantilly, VA Fri May 16, 2008

My house covered area is listed incorrectly on the Trulia webpage!
It is around 500 sq-ft less than the correct value. How can I request this webpage owners to make the correction or probably logon as the owner of the hosue and make the correction based on public records. Can someone help?

Answers

1
Hi Dr. Athar,

If you access the link from Trulia's display of your listing to view additional property photos and details, you will find the source of the listing information shown on Trulia. If you find that the square footage information is the same on this page, you should contact the listing agent to request that they update the information. If however, this page shows a different square-footage value than Trulia does, please contact us via the link below so we can investigate the issue.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Web Reference: http://support.trulia.com