Using Trulia in 89011>Question Details

Carol Russell,  in Henderson, NV

The agent on our listing is not me.

Asked by Carol Russell, Henderson, NV Thu Nov 17, 2011

Adda is not the agent I am Carol Russell crlv@cox.net

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Carol,

Thank you for alerting us about this. I apologize for our much-delayed reply. It appears as though Ada is a broker in your office and, in that case, may have the right to claim these listings on our site. If that isn't the case, please contact our Customer Service team so we can fix the problem. You can call us at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST, or send us an email via the link below.

Emily
You should provide Trulia with the listing number and address so it can fix the problem.

I read an article yesterday posted by a large independent real estate company that said it was pulling their listings from various 3rd Party aggregators such as Trulia and Realtor.com because of these kind of errors. Listing information is sometimes posted incorrectly and in some cases, house are listed for sale when they are not. (See the link below.)

I like Trulia, but it really has to find a way to avoid these problems in the future.
I can tell you it is also not me.