Using Trulia in Guthrie>Question Details

Rebekah Jones, Both Buyer and Seller in Guthrie, OK

The Trulia description for my home lists it as a manufactured/mobile home. It is not nor has it ever been. I need to get this false information remov

Asked by Rebekah Jones, Guthrie, OK Fri Apr 8, 2011

How do I get the false information about my home being a manufactured/mobile home off of the Trulia home description?

Answers

3
Hi Rebekah,

It appears that the property shown at the link below is the listing in question and it also appears that this issue has been rectified and this home is now correctly listed as a Single Family Home.

If you have any additional concerns about this listing information, of if you need further assistance, please let us know.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Hey Rebekah:

You might check with your Realtor and make sure they have the information correct in the MLS. If your Realtor does have it correct, you should look at the county assessors office and see if they have the home properly identified. Trulia pulls its information from other sites such as MLS, listing brokers websites, county assessor, tax and court records. Good Luck!

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | GREEN Designee
[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com
Hi Rebekah:
You need to contact the listing realtor and tell him to change the listing, If he can not you might need to contact another Realtor and talk with them and then contact your listing realty co and point blank tell them to cancel your listing then go with a realtor that can list your home properly, and get you the most coverage to help you sell your home.
But 1st you need to contact the realty service you are using and them to make the correction. It only takes about two minutes
Thank You
John Phillips
405 413 0791
ReMax