Using Trulia in Waterbury>Question Details

The Heather…, Real Estate Pro in Crested Butte, CO

Status says unknown but it wasn't there on my unknown list of properties. I would like to reactivate it again. http://grab.by/m6mU

Asked by The Heather Woodward Team, Crested Butte, CO Tue Apr 30, 2013

Answers

1
Hi Heather,

Niki from Trulia here. If the listing is status "Unknown" we are no longer receiving a feed for the listing. This property was previously listed for sale on Trulia and the "unknown" listing is showing the previous listing information submitted to our site. The listing may have been withdrawn, or the property may have sold but Trulia has not received a record of the sale and details of the transaction from available public records.

To have an active listing with the status "for sale" on Trulia, please re-submit the listing data. We require updated information at least every 30-60 days to keep the listing data current.

I see that you have been contacted directly by a customer support representative regarding this issue. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us directly at customersupport@trulia.com.

Thank you for using Trulia for all of your real estate needs.