Using Trulia in 08822>Question Details

Zarzuelita07, Home Owner in Flemington, NJ

Remove my home from your web site, I bought the house in 2012 and is published , is uncomfortable for me that everyone can see my home anytime.

Asked by Zarzuelita07, Flemington, NJ Thu Mar 6, 2014

71 saxonney circle Flemington nj 08822

Answers

4
ZZ, did the real estate professional, their brokers and the home seller disclose to you that by using the internet to advertise the home, the homes data would be displayed to strangers FOREVER? Interior images, possibly the floor plan, location of the kids rooms are....such hazard and peril could have been avoided, without effecting the sale of the home, but the seller choose to proceed with creating such conditions.

Were you advised, was it disclosed to you that such perial had been created?

Contact your attorney and hold the agents, brokers and former owner accountable.
Trulia pulls from public records and feeds from sites that may have inaccurate info. You may have to speak to the site admins in order for something to be done.

Chris
Hi

I understand your concern as mentioned Trulia is just one of hundreds of websites that have the pictures of your home.

I checked the source that is feeding trulia your home and it says public record.

I know it is seems very personal to you but you are one of 100,000+ plus homes that are posted on Trulia only someone specifically looking for this information will find it and if they do not find it on Trulia they can find it anywhere.
Please contact Trulia & request if interior photos can be removed. Better yet, look at the source of the information on tour listings on Trulia & contact them
Trulia is a 3rd party site, meaning, listings show up here from other sources, UNLESS, the listing agent or selling agent manually entered i-----In which case contact your listing/selling agent

Hope this helps

Shalu Thaman
Keller Williams
http://PrincetonHomeNJ.com