Using Trulia in 75035>Question Details

Sanjeev, Home Owner in 75035

Remove /Delete pictures of a recently claimed(bought) house.

Asked by Sanjeev, 75035 Mon Feb 14, 2011

I Just claimed ownership of a house and its listed in your site. How can I remove the pictures as this is a privacy issue to me? All I have is the previous owners name and no other log in information.

Answers

5
Hi Sanjeev,

If the home you purchased is still listed on Trulia for sale, you can alert our Customer Service team in the manner that Sally mentioned, or you can send them an email via the link below. They can then update the home's status and remove the listing information. If you choose the latter method, please be sure to include a link to the property in question, or the complete property address.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Hi Sanjeev,
You should contact the agent who helped you purchase the property. If you did not use a agent then you can contact the agent that had it listed and make sure that it shows as SOLD in the MLS.
Sally was also correct, if her suggestion does not work try mine.
Enjoy your new home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 14, 2011
The listing is likely pulled by Trulia from the MLS or another website. There should be a little "flag" under the listing, where you can report it (say that it's your house now, and no longer on the market). The Trulia people are pretty good at deleting bogus or old listings if you notify them. Good luck in your new home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 14, 2011
There is another website that allows owners to "claim" their homes, but I don't see pictures on either Trulia or that website for the property in your name.

Could you send a link to the listing so we can see what you see?
Web Reference: http://www.SumnerRealty.com
It would be the listing agent OR contact Trulia customer service direct.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com