Own-A-Home R…, Real Estate Pro in Staten Island, NY

Problem creating a listing for 59 Opal and 63 Opal in SI, NY.

Asked by Own-A-Home Realty Corp., Staten Island, NY Mon Jun 20, 2011

Hello, I am having a problem. I would like to create a listing for 59 Opal and 63 Opal in SI, NY but it comes up that the listing exists in Pt.2. However, I checked Pt.2 and MLS and they have been released, when I look them up neither comes up because they were removed but are somehow stuck in your system. Is there any way you can clear it so I can create the new listings? my email address is ownahome1@aol.com and my phone # is 718-370-8800. Thank you in advance. Adrienne Setbon

Answers

1
Hi Own-A-Home Realty Corp,

It appears as though you have successfully submitted your listing at 59 Opal to us, as it's shown for sale and claimed by you at the link below. I searched for 63 Opal, but haven't been able to locate it on our site. Are you still experiencing problems submitting that listing to us? If so, please let us know. You can post an answer here, or you can send an email directly to our Customer Service team via http://www.trulia.com/help/ask.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 21, 2011