Using Trulia in 94582>Question Details

Cindi Hagley…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA

Please help me turn off Voices questions notification

Asked by Cindi Hagley As Seen on TV, San Ramon, CA Wed Aug 15, 2007

I am overwhelmed with the amount of mail.....can someone please advise?

Answers

6
cindi.....go to your profile page. click on email alerts and notifications. turn off the alerts that you want off.
hope this helps.
Web Reference: http://pamwinterbauer.com
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
tx Diane. I was turning it off each question, but then I wanted to turn all of them off on the profile page as Pam indicated. When I got to the profile page, I struggled a bit to find my way. But, yes, Diane, you are absolutely right.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Deborah,
yes, it's just you... no, I jest! LOL! I had a hard time finding it as well, but now that I know where to go, it's pretty simple...
At the bottom of each email you receive, there is a link to your trulia voices account where you can change your preferrances.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Hi Megan,
Perhaps just me.....but I had to really look to find how to turn off the email alerts. It didn't jump out at me and I had to put forth effort to find it. I think it might we worth getting additional feedback on this. If others need to spend time and effot to find, it might be worth repositioning it. If its just me, I solved it and know to adjust it in the future.
hi cindi. megan here from trulia. pam's given good feedback on how to reduce notifications.the "My Email Alerts & Searches" link is in the sub navigation links you see right below the "my trulia" tab (when it is selected). in addition to removing alerts, you can change the frequency from "as it happens" to "daily summary". let me know if making these changes solves the problem.