Question Details

Michael Brown, Home Buyer in Columbia, MD

Now the Trulia website pastes suggested homes across the middle of the page where I can't see the photos, maps, etc. How do I get rid of that?

Asked by Michael Brown, Columbia, MD Sat Apr 20, 2013

my email again, mabrown88@comcast.net

Answers

1
Hello Michael!

Nathan from Trulia here! Thank you for notifying us about this error. We experienced a technical issue in our system but our engineers have since resolved the issue. We thank you for your patience. If you have further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com

Thank you for using Trulia!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 23, 2013
Nathan,

Me again. I went back in after my response below a few minutes ago, and that problem only occurs on "some" of the houses. Doesn't seem to happen when viewing the homes from my "following" list, but happens whenever I try to look at the results of a new search, and/or one that was sent by Trulia via email. Appreciate any help you can provide. Mike
Flag Sat May 4, 2013
Hi Nathan,
Thanks much for the quick response. I'm still getting the same thing however. Can't see photos, maps, anything because they're covered up by the other suggested homes across the middle of the page. Please let me know if I can do anything, or if it needs to be fixed by Trulia. All the best. Mike
Flag Sat May 4, 2013