Using Trulia in 75214>Question Details

Ryan Shea, Real Estate Pro in ,

New picture just posted with descriptions on the MLS. Will these new pictures and descriptions be uploaded?

Asked by Ryan Shea, , Tue Sep 7, 2010

Charlie Wheeler’s answer
Hi Ryan,

If your listings are being fed to Trulia (by your MLS or broker) and you make a change to the photos and/or description at the feed source, those changes should be reflected on Trulia in 24-48 hours. The caveat is that any manual changes you make to your listings on Trulia will override the feed data. I like to recommend using the feed data wherever possible instead of manual edits because then you can be sure that the information is identical in all locations and if you do make changes in the future, they will automatically update on Trulia.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
Through KWLS these pictures will eventually get uploaded, but it may take several days. The descriptions will not. Best to upload yourself. Call me if you need help.
You need to go claim your listings under the My Trulia section. At that point I would add the photos yourself.

Eric Holmes
REMAX DFW Associates
Photos will go the descriptions not as likely- expect 24-48 hours on photos which is why I aways take them the same day as the listing Unless it's raining. I'm picky about them too. You can upload the descriptions manually if you pay to enhance them or the company offers this service. Ask them.

You can add info to individual sites like Trulia-free account or pay more for more features. Good plae to answer real estate questions and get some buyers and sellers in return. Good luck