Using Trulia in Everett>Question Details

Cathy Hartma…, Real Estate Pro in Everett, WA

My photos are not pulling in from the right website. Can I change the photos in Trulia?

Asked by Cathy Hartmanngladwell, Everett, WA Thu May 14, 2009

Or Can I change the website that the listings are pulling from?

Answers

2
Hi Cathy,

Welcome to Trulia Voices!

Only listings that you've submitted to Trulia can be edited at this time, however as a Trulia Pro subscriber you can change the website that the listings are pulling from.

To do so, access the My Listing section of your account via the link below and click the 'Change' link associated with the listing in question. If we have another source available, you can switch to that one. And if we don't have another source available at this time, you can go ahead and add another source manually via http://www.trulia.com/submit_listings/ and that source will then be available within approximately 36 hours.

I hope this helps you. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
You can change the website by logging in, going to My Trulia (up top), my listings and then change right under the picture for the listing.