Using Trulia in Rhinebeck>Question Details

Adele Arnell…, Real Estate Pro in Rhinebeck, NY

My market is sold out for an ad. how do I get on a list for the next open spot. Market is Rhinebeck, New York

Asked by Adele Arnell George, Rhinebeck, NY Thu Feb 4, 2010

Answers

4
Hi Adele. Dan from Trulia here. Thanks for your interest in Local Ads!

Sorry that Rhinebeck appears to be sold out. Right now, we don't offer a way of being alerted when inventory in a given area opens up. However, in the meantime, you might consider a nearby city or ZIP code.

One thing that should come in handy is that when you're setting up your ad, we recommend nearby locations if the location you've chosen is sold out. So, for example, in Rhinebeck, nearby locations that appear to have available inventory are Connelly, Port Ewen, and 12572. Please note that whenever a city is sold out, it's worth checking the ZIP code and vice versa. This is because ads targeted toward the city appear on our search page, but ads targeted to ZIP codes are shown on listing pages.

Hope this helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 4, 2010
Hi Adele!

Trulia Local Ads Update:

If your City or Zip code is sold out, you can now sign up to be on the waiting list. Just enter the location you would like within the Local Ads section of your My Trulia account and click the "Alert me when it becomes available" link.
Or as a Pro subscriber you can call the Trulia service desk:

Speak to a Trulia Pro customer service representative live M-F 8am to 2pm PST (1-888-565-3652)
I suggest you e-mail Trulia customer service. They usually respond within 2 business days.