Using Trulia in Lewis Center>Question Details

Durena Holob…, Home Seller in Lewis Center, OH

My listings (MLS# 213016959 & MLS# 213022225) are not showing here. Do they "load" automatically from MLS?

Asked by Durena Holobaugh, Lewis Center, OH Thu Jun 27, 2013

1799 Peachblow Rd, Lewis Center, OH. As a result there is conflicting information about my home - pricing and details. Durena Holobaugh 1799peachblow@gmail.com

Answers

6
You would want to contact your listing agent. They should ether sign up for an automatic feed to Trulia and similar sites or should enter each listing manually here on Trulia. The public info is pulled from public sources such as a tax card, assessment or previous sale. They did not publish private appraisals or past appraisals because they are not public. Your agent is the key
Thanks, this is very helpful. The conflicting information is from trulia's "public info" which is based upon auditor info (not updated nor from the appraisers' reports recently).
I am not an agent, just the home-owner. I have it listed through MLS My home, so, I will contact my listing agent. THANKS
They only show up if the listing agent syndicates the listing.

Now if you are seeing conflicting information is could that another agent is marketing it as well under the co-op agreement of the MLS. However, they should not be changing the price as that is not allowed.
Hi Durena

My listings have always showed up automatically on Trulia. When you are entering the home on the MLS there is a section that asks include IDX if you select no I do not think the home will be sent to Real estate websites. If you selected yes and it is still not showing up you can just enter on Trulia manually through the submit listings button. Hope this helps.
Hi Durena! Carol at Trulia here.

We are currently not receiving any information on your listings with the specified MLS numbers. Trulia is a host site and does not "pull" listings from any site, including the MLS. Listings must be actively sent to Trulia by a feed source or agents may manually submit their listings. Some, but few, MLS offices syndicate listings to Trulia. Agents can check with their MLS office to see if they syndicate listings to Trulia.

Some brokers have their own feed source to syndicate listings to Trulia or they use other "aggregators" to send their listings to Trulia. Once a listing has been added to MLS, it may take 24-72 hours to appear on Trulia depending on the source and data cycles.

I hope this information is useful. If you have additional questions, please contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.
No, they have to be loaded.