Using Trulia in 30080>Question Details

Kelly Allen, Home Seller in Kennewick, WA

My listing had a price change but it was not reflected on Trulia. What can I do to update my listing?

Asked by Kelly Allen, Kennewick, WA Fri May 10, 2013

Answers

3
If you are the agent for the property you can go into edit and change the price otherwise you'll need to contact your agent and they can get it changed for you--it may take up to 24 hours for the price change to be reflected on the site.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
Hi Kelly,

Niki from Trulia Customer Support here. We are excited you are using Trulia for your real estate needs.

I see that your Trulia account is set up as a "home seller" type of consumer. We do not support For Sale by Owner listing, and I could not see any listing associated with your profile.

We are happy to help you with property detail edits, or to edit your profile and submit a listing if needed. Please feel free to contact us directly at customersupport@trulia.com or by calling 1-888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.
Your agent can change it by logging in to Trulia. If it's a syndicated listing it may take a day to update.

Jen and Mark Bowman
941-840-0117