Using Trulia in Charlotte>Question Details

Jim Purnell,  in Charlotte, NC

My listing does not appear on TRUILA,why?

Asked by Jim Purnell, Charlotte, NC Sun Oct 7, 2007

I see my competitors'listings but not mine firms. So I am asking why?

Answers

4
If you worked with an agent that submitted their listings to the Trulia site, then you would see it there. You can also submit listings yourself. I hope this helps you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2007
Hi Jim,

Please access the link below. There you'll find information about submitting your listings to Trulia.

If you believe that your listings have already been submitted to us then please access http://www.trulia.com/leave_feedback/ and send us the complete addresses and prices for those listings so we can investigate the issue.

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Keller Williams Realty has established a relationship with Trulia.com and others to display their listings on these websites. Since they do not get a feed from the MLS, KW provides a feed through their own proprietary system that allows listings to be displayed.

I can only speak of the system that I know but an advantage to our setup is that all the listings belonging to our agents link back to that agent's personal website - not the company's site. This ensures that are able to capture more leads yourself and it also helps with website search engine ranking.
Jim,
Do you know if your office has an automatic feed? If not, you will have to enter manually. At the bottom of the page there is a link that to "submit your listings on Trulia". Click on that link and you will be able to enter yourself.
Web Reference: http://carriecrowell.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2007