Using Trulia in 92116>Question Details

Ruth Miller, Home Seller in 92116

My listing at 4637 38th St. expired on 2/24/11 and it's still showing on Trulia. What should I do? The agent stated he had notified the MLS.

Asked by Ruth Miller, 92116 Fri Mar 11, 2011

What should I do next? I want it off Trulia.

Answers

11
Dear Ruth,

The multiple listing service has been updated therefore your property will be removed from Trulia within 24 hours as an active listing. I think this was just an oversight by your listing agent. . I hope this addresses your concern.

Lucia
Sr. Mortgage Banker
Point Mortgage Corp.
(619) 993-1067
Hi Ruth,

If your listing is still showing up on Trulia as active, please contact our Customer Service team so they can remove the listing information from our display. You can contact them via the flag icon shown under the property photos, or via the link below. If you choose the latter method, please be sure to include a link to the property, or the complete property address.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Lucia....Thank you for your response as you most assuredly deserve the 2 "thumbs up" for going above and beyond. Thanks for clarifying.
Enjoy the week ahead!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Laura,

I happen to know the listing agent for this particular property and I took the time to call his team and have them address this small oversight. I also called Ms. Miller to assure her that it had been removed and corrected so she would have sense of security.

I have built my business by developing strong relationships with the agents I work with and I guess they appreciated my efforts by giving me "two thumbs up!" :)

Best wishes to you.

Lucia Islas-Villanueva
Sr. Mortgage Banker
Point Mortgage Corp.
(619) 993-1067

Become a fan at: http://www.facebook.com/LuciaIslasVillanueva.YourPreferredLender
Lucia...You basically gave the same answer as almost everyone else but your response warrants 2 thumbs up? Interesting....

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Ruth,
Your home is showing as canceled on the MLS. Trulia takes a while to clear homes from their system. You or your former agent should be able to contact Trulia and get them to remove it from their system.
If you are interested in reconsidering selling the home, I would be interested in speaking with you. I live close by in Kensington and am very familiar with the area.
Jerry Heard
CA DRE # 00648687
619-920-9796
Hello Ruth,
Benjamin and Dan have it correct. You can contact Trulia by clicking on the "help" tab on the top right-hand side of your screen. Then click on the "contact us" tab and a window will pop up for you to send them an e-mail message.
Hope this helps.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Ruth,
Your agent should log into Trulia and change it's status. If they don't someone from Trulia customer service may be able to help.
Hi Ruth,

Contact Truila support and they will remove it.

Ben Altman
Century 21
Off Market date in the MLS shows 3/10/11.
Unless your agent personally listed your home on here there not much he/she can do to get it off trulia's site.

Trulia and MLS are not the same.