Using Trulia in Chicopee>Question Details

Art Nunes, Other/Just Looking in 98004

May I advertise on this site as For Sale By Owner/?

Asked by Art Nunes, 98004 Tue Apr 19, 2011

I am planning on selling my Condo and I am looking for information at where I can or cannot advertise.

Answers

5
Hi Art,

I believe you could use the Trulia Blogging platform to create a post about your home.
Hi Art,

Trulia does not accept FSBO listings directly from home sellers at this time. However, if you plan to work with a flat fee broker or agent, he/she can submit your home to our search engine via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
I don't want to give my secrets out on this site, but if you want to know what sites( for example postlets.com) send me an email. FSBO works if your place is well priced, updated and staged. I stage on the side too if you need assistance. Trulia allows you to list for free, and zillow charges 40 bucks. You can list in MLS for @100. If you condo is small and inexpensive your realty fees will pay for themselves but if you are selling 250k + that is where the savings comes in.
I believe you can Art, good luck.
Hi Art,

I have agent login, so I'm not sure it's the same but I believe you can. MLS will get your home the most exposure, however. I have some tips I'd love to share with you if you are heading the FSBO route. Feel free to contact me anytime to discuss!

Best of luck!

Danielle O'Brien
danielle.obrien@realtydirect.com
508-989-1989