Using Trulia in 66503>Question Details

Karen Westov…, Real Estate Pro in Manhattan, KS

Listings are under the wrong names (not mine)

Asked by Karen Westover, Manhattan, KS Mon Oct 28, 2013

Why are my listings all of a sudden showing my broker, my website, and an incorrect website for who is listing it? It didn't use to show that and now they are. What's going on and how can I change it?

Answers

1
Dear Karen,

Niki from Trulia Customer Service here. Thank you for contacting us regarding the information showing on your listings.

Trulia is a host site, where information is sent to us from syndication websites. We do not pull listing data from the MLS, or any other site. Any listing information showing on our site is being actively submitted to our site. We show the information from the source considered most reliable for each address, and the source of that information is shown as the "provided by" and in most cases the "Broker" for the listing. It is best to correct the feed source of your listings, as they are probably syndicating information to other websites as well.

We are happy to help you with listing claims or other listing issues. Please feel free to contact us directly at customerservice@trulia.com, or by phone 1-888-466-3501, Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.