Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA

Links in Trulia Voices email notifications not working, get a "The page isn't redirecting properly" error

Asked by Shane Milne, Laguna Niguel, CA Fri Dec 21, 2012

I've noticed this issue for the past 2 days. The issue is that when I click on a link that it sent to me about a Trulia Voices notification (new question, or new answer, or Answers Got a Thumb Up, or Best Answer) I get a "The page isn't redirecting properly" response. However they load fine when I click on them from the Trulia widget on my website, and of course going directly to Trulia works as well. Please fix. Thanks.

Answers

14
Thanks for the HU Brandon.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hi all, thanks for reporting this issue. Sorry we didn't notice your post right away. We had a brief problem with our emails that was resolved soon after you reported this. Thanks again.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
$1,718/mo but it includes a lot of amenities (all utilities, meals, housecleaning to name a few). Not sure on the renting out part. I just saw it mentioned in that article, and per that article other comparable units are listed for $9k. If not a good investment, it's still a good discussion piece.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 26, 2012
Thank you John, hope you had a good Christmas as well, I was out of town visiting the in-laws in Las Vegas, so we had some fun too. Kite Hill is literally less than a mile from me, back when I was a restaurant delivery driver I constantly delivered in that neighborhood, wish I could afford to buy there. Yeah my parents purchased their first home in the early 70's for about $35k, their payment was $350/mo including taxes & insurance, crazy how times change. Not sure if you saw, but there is a condo in Laguna Woods selling for $1 but it's in a 55+ community and has huge HOA fees - http://www.ocregister.com/articles/unit-380951-flores-laguna.html - have a good one and I'm sure I'll see you around here at Trulia more often.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 26, 2012
same here - I click on the email notification......but only get a blank page - nothing else - not even the response you got ............I have to sign onto Trulia separately, in order to see any new responses

must be a glitch in the system (and, at first, I thought it was MY computer problem - glad it isn't!)

ps - I emailed someone at trulia about this, too.........
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
You're right about that. Great discussion motivator. Thanks!
At 67 and gaining I'm in for a buck. But the big question is how much are the HOA's? Can you rent it out?
Flag Wed Dec 26, 2012
Great, For some reason I though you lived in NorCal. I have a daughter who lives in the Kite Hill area. I actually purchased my second home in the North View in the 70's for $60k. Can you believe it. My how values change. Nonetheless, you live in a beautiful area and the schools are great. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.
Yup John, been here for nearly 3 years :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Shane, are ou in Laguna Niguel now?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
yep...............have a great weekend!
It's been fixed! Hooray =D
ahhh thanks Shane -that explains it - I use Internet Explorer............just so you know, Trulia is now aware of this issue, even though no one has stopped by to comment!

Have a great holiday!
Hi Debbie, thanks for confirming it's not just me. I suspect the error message I got was from my browser (Firefox) and not Trulia themselves, which if you don't use Firefox, then that could explain why you aren't getting that error message, but instead a blank page.