Question Details

Gregorio Den…,  in San Diego, CA

Is it just me or is it now impossible to see the date when questions were asked?

Asked by Gregorio Denny, San Diego, CA Thu Mar 15, 2012

I can't see when questions are asked anymore and this seems like a bad move. Am I missing something or was this change made for a specific reason?

Answers

7
We're working through feedback like this and we will be adding the date back in our next site release.

Please do send us your feedback! voicesfeedback@trulia.com
The "neat changes" take some getting used to...
I can't see them either, and I agree it seems like a bad move.

I know it takes a while to adjust to any changes, but I really don't like the new interface. The only thing I do like (I think) is the ability to give a "thumbs down" as well as a "thumbs up." Sometimes people post really poor answers and, short of leaving a detailed comment, there's no way to indicate disagreement.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
It will take time to get use to the changes, so far I preferred the old.
It just seems that people will dig up 3 year old posts because it fits their area and then once it's bumped, everyone will waste time answering something that is irrelevant now.

Please put the date back on posts.
Same here. I'm not sure I'm loving the new changes but time will tell :-).
I can not see the date either, it took a little while to get used to it. you can change your search on the drop down menu for newest question or question with the newest answer that could indeed be an old question. Not sure if i like this or not. My wish would be to put the top agents back on teh lower right as they used to do as well