Using Trulia in Norman>Question Details

UB Home Team, Real Estate Pro in Norman, OK

Is it just me, or is Trulia more difficult than it needs to be?

Asked by UB Home Team, Norman, OK Mon Dec 6, 2010

I don't ask questions very often, because I am busy selling and making sure my syndication feeds stay updated on all of these sites, like Trulia!

But, as I go on from day-to-day, I notice my syndication feeds, or "click back links", are consistently getting changed by Trulia's servers! It has now become a weekly task by my team to make sure our feeds click-back to OUR web site... NOT C21 or any other website! Is it just me?

Also, I really enjoy multiple photo upload options from one of our MLS providers,, several BPO/Foreclosure mgmt companies and others. Trulia has client reports and techy codes to attach to our listings, but no multiple photo upload!?!? Trulia takes the longest, out of ALL the single photo upload sites. Is it just me?

Finally, I have lost my client notifications twice since Trulia has added them to their site. I have to go back and re-add the client(s) to most of our listings. Is it just me?

All help is appreciated!

i agree, syndication is horrible and the lack of multiple photo uploading capability is a joke. For one of the top Real Estate sites in the USA, Trulia needs to step it up. I can recommend a programmer if need be......
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 15, 2014
Hi UB Home Team,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I will share your feedback about uploading multiple photos with our team who handles listing management.

To my knowledge the other problems you described are not known issues and we want to fix these problems so you don't have to continue to make these adjustments to your listings or your client listing reports.

It's best if we can investigate and troubleshoot these problems as they are happening, so if you experience either one of these problems again in the future, please contact our Customer Service team so they can document the issue and alert our engineers about the problem.

You can alert our team about these or any other problems you may experience via the link below or via the contact options shown within your Trulia account.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 7, 2010
Still nothing from Trulia on this matter. Ridiculous.
Flag Fri Sep 11, 2015
Going on the 5th year. Still no multiple upload.
Flag Tue Apr 21, 2015
4 years ago? still no multiple upload capability? please fix this, also lack of co-listing agent input syndication is frustrating. I have about a million other suggestions that could make things smoother for agents and users as well.

need assistance with the programming? contact‎
Flag Sat Mar 15, 2014
Thank you for the feedback Emily! I have notified my dedicated acct mgr, (Jason) about these "issues".
Web Reference: