Using Trulia in Dallas>Question Details

Brenda Kinsey, Real Estate Pro in Allen, TX

Is adding agent photo and open house information apart of the free service on Trulia or do you have to pay for those services.?

Asked by Brenda Kinsey, Allen, TX Tue Nov 10, 2009

Also, I can search a property address that is my listing but I am not finding how to add it to My Listings to edit.

Answers

2
Hi Brenda,

Welcome to Trulia and thank you for your questions. Adding your photo and contact information to your listings is absolutely free. When you access your listing on our site you should find an option on the right side of the page that says 'Agents – add photo & contact info for FREE'. Just click on that link and follow the steps to add your photo and contact information to the listing. That listing will also be added to the My Listings page of your account automatically.

Please note however that not all listings on Trulia are editable at this time. For all listings it is possible to edit photos and open house dates and times, however other listing information can only be edited if you have manually submitted the listing to our site. Listings submitted via other means need to be edited via the source.

Please be sure to let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
check out postlets.com they syndicate to these sites for free.