Using Trulia in 36549>Question Details

tamiandkeith, Other/Just Looking in Lillian, AL

If you are an agent how can you change your listing info.? Where does the listing info. come from?

Asked by tamiandkeith, Lillian, AL Mon Jul 15, 2013

Answers

3
Trulia Customer Service’s answer
Hi Tami and Keith,

Kristan from Trulia's Customer Service here. Once you are logged into your Trulia profile, move your mouse to the top right corner of your screen and click on 'My Listings' from the drop down menu. Click on the 'For Sale' or 'For Rent' tab in the middle of your screen. Click on the 'Edit Listing' button for the listing you wish to edit. On the left side of the new window, click on Price and Details. Here, you can make any changes to the listing. Click on Save Price and Details when you have completed the changes.

Trulia is a host site, where information is sent to us from syndication websites. We do not pull listing data from the MLS, or any other site. agent and Brokers also have the ability to manually upload their listings onto Trulia.

If you have additional questions, please contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.
Once you're into the edit window, go to where it shows a corresponding website. This is usually going to be to the MLS system used to list the property initially. If you don't put in something different, the system will default to automatic updates after midnight, removing anything you may put in on your own. (I learned this the hard way!)

So, what I do is change the link to the general website for our company and not to a link specific to the listing. However, this means that any time you make changes that you also want to show on Trulia, you'll have to log into the listing and make the updates manually. (I do the same thing on all the websites I'm on so things can show the way I want, as they're all set up to pull some , but not necessarily all, of the information that fits your property -- e.g. Zillow, hotpads.)

Have fun!
Log into trulia, click "Listings" beside your profile picture, next to your listing place your cursor over the "Edit Listing" a drop down block should appear click "Edit Listing Details"