Using Trulia in Acushnet>Question Details

andryhristova, Home Buyer in Acushnet, MA

I won this home.Please remove from this listing.

Asked by andryhristova, Acushnet, MA Wed Feb 13, 2013

Answers

6
Hi Andryhristova,

One of the problems with sites on the Net that only sell ads or just collect email addresses to resell, is that the info on their pages is often meant to cause you to provide your email and name for sale as a lead.
(see question: http://www.trulia.com/voices/qa/Taunton-Home_Buying-37-36368 )

I'd spread the word to use actual real estate professionals' sites rather than ones where the correctness of the data is not as important as gathering and selling your name and email to the highest bidders.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
In your statement I don't see an address of listing link so I don't have a way of knowing what home you are talking about. Unfortunately it may not be as simple as you hope. You need to find out why the house came up on the site. You stated you won the home but I'm thinking it is a typo and you meant to say that you own it. Did you have it listed at some point recently with a real estate agent? If so you might want to contact them and see if they can access it. Good luck - I can understand your frustration of it showing up on a website when you don't want it to but Trulia is a great source of information for buyers who are interested in searching homes. The intent is good but may not always work perfectly.
THANK YOU FOR WHAT?THIS IS MY HOME,I AM THE OWNER.HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU SEE YOUR OWN HOME LISTED ON RANDOM SITES????????
And what is the address of the home?
and what home is it that you won?
I AM THE OWNER OF THE HOME.PLEASE REAMOVE FROM LISTING.
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
i AM THE OWNER.SORRY FOR THE TYPO.PLEASE REMOVE FROM LISTING.
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
And removing it is not Trulia's responsibility.
Did you send a THANK YOU to Trulia?
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013