Using Trulia in Marlette>Question Details

Kim Hart, Real Estate Pro in Marlette, MI

I want to quit Trulia- How do I do this?

Asked by Kim Hart, Marlette, MI Thu Mar 10, 2011

Answers

6
Try customer service, I have found them to be both responsive and helpful . Though, there is no cost to you for being a "member" and you can turn off so that you get no emails or alearts. At that rates, it would not bother you to keep "membership". Best of luck.
Spirit
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 12, 2011
Kimberly,

I'd say that is great customer service with the quick answer from Emily on Staff.
You really should reconsider, the website is a great place to post your listings. I have always had great service from them and I have been on the site for many years. The site provides a ton of information for both agents and clients.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 12, 2011
Today they laid off 100's of workers.
How do you think our service will be impacted?
Mergers where people lose their job strikes me as a company that does not have a vision for the future.
Is this a short term money maker or are we going to see something new and exciting for our subscription?
Don't even dare call me on Monday Morning Zillow Corp marketing
Thanks for hearing me out.
Have a relaxing evening.
Katherine
Hi Kimberly,

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer wish to be a member of our community. Our Customer Service team can deactivate your account. If you would like to go ahead with this, please send your inquiry to them via the link below. Please also be sure to let our team know if there are any specific issues that you're unhappy with. If there's a problem that we can solve that will allow you to keep your account, we'll do our best to address it.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Call Trulia and ask them to remove your account.
Hi Kim, you want to "quite" Trulia? Do you mean you'd rather your listings didn't display on here....I would stop entering them or stop entering your listings into the sites that feed to Trulia. Can I ask why you'd want to do that? Just so curious?