Question Details

Kathryn Maus…, Real Estate Pro in Waldorf, MD

I updated my photos on mris for this listing on Monday. Why haven't they been updated on your site yet?

Asked by Kathryn Mausen, Waldorf, MD Wed Mar 21, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Kathryn,

At this time your MLS doesn't syndicate listings to us directly. Though some of your listings come to us from MRIS via Listhub, others are being sent to us direct from Coldwell Banker, so the photos may need to be updated on that site as well.

Also, don't forget that you can edit your listing photos directly on Trulia in the My Listings section of your account, as Laura mentioned, and you can always contact our Customer Service team directly for more help.

Best Wishes,

Emily
Hi Kathryn,
It sometimes takes several days for Trulia to pick up the feed from your MLS with the photos you posted. You do have the capability of adding them yourself on this site.

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen where a drop down menu will appear with a tab "My Listings". Click on this tab to show all your listings. There will be an "edit" tab where you can add copy, photos, a virtual tour, and post Open House times.

You can contact Trulia directly at: 888-466-3501 from 7:00am-4:00 pm M-F PST If you experience any difficulties.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty