Using Trulia in Babylon>Question Details

Irene Lockel, Real Estate Pro in West Islip, NY

I took a listing yesterday. It expired on MLS July 31st. I can not post it to my account

Asked by Irene Lockel, West Islip, NY Wed Aug 5, 2009

How long does it take Trulia to pull accurate information so that I can post a listing to my account?

Answers

2
Hi Irene,

I'm sorry that you didn't receive an answer to your question from Trulia sooner. Are you still experiencing difficulties adding this listing to our site and your account? If so, please provide us with the complete property address and price so we can investigate further and please provide us with some details about the difficulties you are experiencing. You can post that information here or you can access the link below and send it to our Customer Service team.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Web Reference: http://support.trulia.com/
Hi Irene,

I had the same situation with a listing that I just took. What worked for me was to enter the new listing just as I would any listing. When I input the address and info on the first page it gave me an option to claim the listing and continue entering information. Try entering it again, and see if it gives you an option below the first part that says it's already listed to claim the listing, or enter it as a new listing. Hope that works!