Using Trulia in Las Vegas>Question Details

Darlenek1, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

I signed up under the guest pass but still cannot see details on a home for sale. WHY??

Asked by Darlenek1, Las Vegas, NV Wed May 25, 2011

Answers

4
Richard Schulman’s answer
Which home are you referring to? Some so-called foreclosure listings do not show all of the information, especially if these came from sources like Realtytrac, etc. To double check on these listings, you can check with an agent in your area. Sometimes these are "teaser" listings and aren't actually on the market yet; they are just pre-foreclosure and these companies want you to sign up to see more info. But, if a property is a foreclosure listing, it will be listed on the MLS, and will be accessible by a Realtor, for free.
Hi Darlene,

It sounds like you are referring to RealtyTrac. I would suggest contacting them directly using the link below.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
Hi Darlene,

If you have questions about a specific property you see on here, direct from that page, you can ask questions about that property, and a specialist will be happy to answer any of your questions. We can usually find it in the MLS by the MLS number, address, zip and price, or other factors.

Also, if you'd like, you can e-mail me your search criteria and I can set you up with recommended and available property searches with your criteria.

Cheers.

:)
I agree with the comment below.

If you are looking for All the homes currently for sale on the market- MLS - realtor.com....then you need to sign up for a MLS search, you can specify area, price, zip, bank owned, etc.

There is no cost for the MLS search to be sent directly to your email
Web Reference: http://www.vegasdawn.com