Using Trulia in Houston>Question Details

gatespropert…, Real Estate Pro in Katy, TX

I posted a listing (rent) . It states submission processing. Why are my pictures not showing up, and instead a google earth picture of the house,?

Asked by gatesproperties, Katy, TX Fri Oct 4, 2013

Answers

4
You can just contact the Trulia help desk via, email or call... They are very good!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 4, 2013
Hello gatesproperties,

Nathan from Trulia here! It can take up to 24 hours for manually submitted photos to upload to the site. Once the listing data is completely submitted you should see that submissions processing message disappear. However, if your photos do not load within 24 hours, please contact our Customer Support Team at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com and we will investigate the matter further. Thank you!
The home will be on HAR.com first, then it will show up on Trulia within 48-72 hours. You can always log in and load your photos manually. You can also edit the listing on Trulia and add information.

Good Luck

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
It may take a bit longer for Tempo to show your pics, if it doesn't after a few hours (I suspect it will take that long), call HAR help desk. 713 629-1900
http://Www.HAR.com/Gabriellenguyen