Question Details

joedonline, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

I'm trying to delete homes from my favorites list, but they won't go away. I've tried unfollowing them and deleting them directly

Asked by joedonline, Austin, TX Thu Sep 19, 2013

from the list.

Answers

1
Hi Joe! Carol at Trulia here. It looks like you have successfully deleted most of the homes you may have been following. I see you have 5 Recently Viewed homes in the Homes I'm Following section. Each of these listings has a red Delete link to the far right of the address and there is also a red "Delete all" to the upper right of the the page to the right of the tabs.

You can also check your "Notifications" page to delete Email Alerts on properties and topics you are following. You can delete automatic Email Communications on Listings snapshots, Trulia reports and marketing updates.

I notice you have 2 saved searches for which you are receiving Email Alerts and these may be the ones you were unable to delete.

If you have additional questions, please contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.