Using Trulia in 46060>Question Details

Chuckcunning…, Home Buyer in Cicero, IN

I'm only interested in waterfront property. Your information request doesn't include this. Why?

Asked by Chuckcunningham46034, Cicero, IN Mon Jul 4, 2011

Answers

7
Hi Chuck,

You can search for waterfront properties on Trulia using our keyword search filter located on the left side of the search results page. The link below will show you an example where I've searched for the keyword "waterfront" within the 46060 zip code.

I hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Chuck,

If you're interested in a search that will allow you to be more specific, you might want to consider Home Buyers Scouting Report. It's a password protected site that allows you to set up more speciic searches, plus you can get automatic alerts when a property goes on the market or there are price changes. Let me know if you want to check it out, it's a service I offer for free.

Like everyone else, whose responded, I'm always welcome the opportunity to earn your business.

Laura
317.702.0058
Laura@TalktoTucker.com
Happy 4th Chuck,

As mentioned below, any Realtor can work as your buyer's agent and get you
only the properties on the water.

But I looked at both sides of Morse and found over 60 homes.
You can see them here. Just copy/paste :
http://mibor.mlxtempo.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=852879746&…

I would love to work for you, Chuck. Please give me a call.

Marita
Assoc Broker
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
317.513.4652
Chuck

Trulia cannot be as specific as we realtors on search criteria, but I can help you with your question on lakefront properties! I presume you are talking about Morse Lake and maybe Geist areas. If there are other areas, please let me know! I serve Hamilton Co. and North Indy areas! I look forward to assisting you in finding a lakefront property!

Have a happy and safe 4th today!!!

MaryKay Ellis
F.C.Tucker Co.
100 Lakeview Dr.
Noblesville, In. 46062
mkellis@talktotucker.com
Web Reference: http://www.talktotucker.com
As you can see by the two posts you have a lot of options when you connect with a Realtor. Take minute and look at the web reference link in my post. I have located 29 properties on the lake.

Stay Safe and have a Happy 4th of July.
I've got a couple of lakefront properties in Northwest Indiana. I've got a Lakefront home on Lake Dale in Lowell as well as a vacant lot on the same lake and I've got a condo on Lake holiday in Crown Point. Let me know if you are interested in these areas.
Bill Port
RE/MAX Professional Centre 219-613-7527
Chuck:

Thanks for the question.

Trulia's search capabilities are not nearly as detailed as you'll find on other web sites. Trulia is a data aggregator, and they pull their information from a variety of sources. Many of those sources are inaccurate, out-dated or otherwise misleading. I'm not suggesting that Trulia is intentionally misrepresenting properties and their status. It just simply isn't the top-line data source that professional real estate brokers, appraisers and assessors use to enter and gather property-specific information.

The best online source in our area is MIBOR. That's where agents and brokers first enter their listing information. It's immediately available, and reflects the minute-by-minute activity in the marketplace.

Lastly, I'd encourage you to find a Buyer's Agent whom you trust to help in your search. As agents and brokers, we have access to even more detailed search information and criteria within MIBOR than are accessible to non-MIBOR members. (The BLC® - often referred to as the MLS - is built, maintained and wholly-owned by the Broker members.)

Good luck in your search!

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group
317 413.8501
joe@macduffrealty.com
http://www.facebook.com/joeshoe
http://www.twitter.com/jojosmojo