Question Details

Kaye Walden, Real Estate Pro in 30064

I list my properties on FMLS, MLS, KWLS (Keller Williams Realty Listing Service), and point2agent. How do they feed onto Trulia.com?

Asked by Kaye Walden, 30064 Mon Mar 8, 2010

I have some active listings not appearing on Trulia and some listings sold which are still active on Trulia. I need to know where this information is feeding from? I would like to use Trulia's client listing report, but need to be sure the listings are accurately reporting.

Answers

2
Hi Kaye,

It looks as though most of your listings are being sent to us directly by Keller Williams, though several come to us direct from your MLS via Listhub.net. To check the source that we use for a particular listing, click on the link or button to 'View more details' from the property details page. You'll then be directed to that listing source.

Regarding those listings that are missing as well as those that are sold yet still appearing on our site, I recommend that you contact Keller Williams. They should be able to update the data feed they send to us and add any missing listings and also remove any properties that are no longer active. Once they update that feed our display should then update automatically in accordance with that new information.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
They are not, your company probably knows this.