Using Trulia in Valhalla>Question Details

Loretta Dill…, Both Buyer and Seller in Valhalla, NY

I have written to you in the past concerning my property 5 mellis place. you have the wrong information concerning the property. there are 3 lots

Asked by Loretta Dillon, Valhalla, NY Sat Oct 24, 2009

Please make the correction this property is over 1 1/4 acres in total. Before you post details of a property, you might want to check with the Town of Mt. Pleasant for the correct information

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Valhalla/sold/23333923-…

Answers

2
Hi Loretta,

I'm afraid that I haven't been able to access the assessor information online for this particular property. If you can provide us with the correct information for your property per your local assessor's office, our Customer Service team should be able to notify our data provider about the error and update our display. Please contact them via the link below with the relevant information.

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Web Reference: http://support.trulia.com/
Hi Loretta, I'm not sure if your inquiry has been routed to the correct place. I for one don't recall having spoken to you in the past. From my review of your property in the local multiple listing service, your property is no longer for sale. If you are interested in selling I would be happy to start a dialog with you. Feel free to visit my profile to learn a bit more about me, then if you would like to chat or exchange some emails, feel free to contact me.

As for the corrections you are inquiring about, I can't help you with this as I wasn;t the one who posted the wrong information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 24, 2009