Using Trulia in Reno>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

I have unsubscribed to this over ten times! Please STOP emailing. We have already purchased a house!

Asked by Voices Member, Thu Jul 21, 2011

Answers

3
Hi Joye,

I'm sorry that you're frustrated. I've gone through your account and made sure that you are indeed unsubscribed from all alerts. If you receive any others, please contact our Customer Service team via the link below so we can investigate further and fix the problem.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Youe,

I think that your email may be coming from Trulia and not and agent. All of my materials are clearly branded as RealEstateByGraham and have opt out options. Please forward a copy of the email that you are receiving to me and I will help figure out how you get removed. tahoejg@netzero.com
I am so sorry dear. I am not sending you emails. I have never set up emails via Truia. I use my own website and or listingbook. If you want to send me a copy of what you are getting, I will see what I can do to stop them. send it to lin@linlansdon.com