Question Details

Rbstevenscons, Home Seller in Chesapeake, VA

I have rental properties posted for lease, however, when trulia sends me the leads I am unable to reply.

Asked by Rbstevenscons, Chesapeake, VA Fri May 10, 2013

The reply button sends me to a blank screen and the trulia email address comes back to me. I'm sure it is something simple, but I am unable to figure this out.

Answers

2

Niki from Trulia here, thank you for contacting Trulia regarding replies to lead notification.

I see you profile is set up as a "home seller" type of consumer. Our lead reply will only work for real estate professionals. You may edit your profile type with correct "type of real estate professional" to gain access to your lead reply through our site.

We are excited you are using Trulia for your real estate needs. We are happy to answer any other questions you may have or help you with your profile edit. Please feel free to contact us directly at customersupport@trulia.com or by phone 1-888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
If you are a member, it should work. I would contact the staff at Trulia.

Hope this helps.