Using Trulia in Oak Park>Question Details

ihrig47, Renter in Chicago, IL

I have been inquiring about many, many apartments for rent, I have never received any responses!!!

Asked by ihrig47, Chicago, IL Thu May 30, 2013

I would think with my email address you could find my requests. ihrig47@hotmail.com Please let me know what to do to get some answers!!!

Answers

6
Go to my website: Cissybinkley.com....I will respond to that...Thanks for using a Realtor..
Patricia McGuinness is an excellent agent. I would highly recommend working with her.
Work with a local broker. Owner pays fees so no out of pocket with you. That way you can get up to date rentals and it is an easier search for you.
Hi, Ihrig. I work for Baird & Warner in Oak Park. Is that the area you are interested in living? I would be happy to assist you. I will shoot you a private message via your hotmail address and see if we can connect!

Patti
Most of the rentals on this site are outdated and no longer available. Partner with a local realtor who can keep you informed on properties as they hit the market // they are going very quickly!
Don't be discouraged. You might want to try emailing and phoning.

The property management companies here in Longmont are under siege. Vacancy rate has been reported at 3 percent. However, I suspect it is less than that - judging by all the tearful calls we get here at PML.

The closer you are to Boulder, the more that vacancy rate drops.

If you're calling for rentals in many metro areas, I suspect this is the case.

More apartments are coming on line, though. So, keep trying.