Using Trulia in 32086>Question Details

Jacqueline B…, Real Estate Pro in 32640

I have a rental listing entered but I (landlord) am not listed as the contact. It is at 105 E. Pine Hollow Trail, #202, St. Augustine, FL 32086

Asked by Jacqueline Bowen, 32640 Tue Nov 30, 2010

How do I get my name and phone number to prospective renters? The property just listed today.

Answers

3
Hi Jacqueline,

It looks like you entered your listing on Trulia, and are now listed as the contact. Your name in your account should show up in the next 24-48 hours on the listing, but any inquiries will go to your email address.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
Hey JJ. Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with Trulia. If you created the account on Trulia yourself, you should have had the opportunity to add the contact information. If you have the ability to edit the account, I would go back and and add your information. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Take care,
Clair
Hi Jacqueline! If you have it listed with a Real Estate or Property Management company, then, you need to ask your agent. They are working for you. This is why you have hired them. If you have not listed with them, who then is not listing you as contact?