Using Trulia in Las Vegas>Question Details

Lois Harper, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV

I have a listing that i pulled up on Trulia,

Asked by Lois Harper, Las Vegas, NV Fri May 22, 2009

Another agent has MY listing as Her listing and branded completely with her Team name.
Is that right? I don't think so!! I know she is a pro Trulia but my company is part of Trulia also, which makes me part of trulia.. My listing is My listing. Please let me know how to change this.

Answers

4
Hi Lois,

I hope this action by The Ballen Group has corrected this problem. If you need any assistance adding your photo and contact information to this listing, please let us know so we can assist you.

Emily
It was me and I already removed it.
Hi Lois,

Thank you for posting your question. Our Customer Service Team can definitely help remedy this problem. Please access the link below and select the 'Ask a Question' option to send them an email and please be sure to include a link to the listing in question or the complete property address and price. Once they have this information they should be able to verify which information is correct and correct our display.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Web Reference: http://support.trulia.com
Hi Lois,

Is it me you are talking about or Danya??

- Lori