Using Trulia in 94960>Question Details

John Ball, Real Estate Pro in San Anselmo, CA

I have a listing in San Anselmo, 350 Oak Ave, 94960, California. My name is John Ball. I look up the address and the expired listing from 1 year ago.

Asked by John Ball, San Anselmo, CA Fri Apr 1, 2011

My client is NOT happy! In addition, I have signed up and paid to be a member of Trulia. The property is now listed for a different price and etc. What can I do ASAP. Thanks John Ball 415-453-1777

Answers

1
TerriVellios.Com’s answer
Do you mean on Trulia? Call Trulia. You will want to make sure that when you entered the listing on the MLS that you checked the box authorizing it to be syndicated on line. I believe you can also manually list it on Trulia.

Explain to your client that there are areas of the internet which the individual honestly has no control over it. If it is listed correctly on the MLS, and syndicated to Realtor.com you are giving it the exposure you have control over. You may also have to call the other listing agent and ask them to remove their old listing from Trulia.

All the best to you.
Web Reference: http://terrivellios.com