Using Trulia in Sacramento>Question Details

highlander21…, Other/Just Looking in Sacramento, CA

I do believe that scammers have a listed your property on craislist?

Asked by highlander2121, Sacramento, CA Fri Apr 27, 2012

David Lear

I can see you are interested in the ad I have posted, I am currently in West Africa with my family where we work as a volunteer with the Missionary, here is the site http://www.missionary-blogs.com for more details about why we are here in West Africa .We spent less time in the States so we could not get a hold on any Realtor to handle this rent issue, although it was when we knew how long we are going to stay in West Africa that we decided to rent out the house. However, the initial plan was to sell out the house. which we tried, but sometimes the agents inflates the price and it takes longer to sell we are telling you this in case you find the house on another website, that is the old advert So we need a tenant to take care of it but since we are out of the state now, we have received some proposals regarding the rent because it is located in a very good area of Sacramento, but we still have to make sure it is rented out to someone who can take go

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3081530599-3609-34th-St-Sacrame…

Answers

5
LOL!!! Sooooooo transparent. Anyone who falls for this deserves what fate awaits them.
These criminals in west africa have been very active in poaching legitimate ads from trulia/zillow and posting them on craigslist.

Thank you for posting this information, I hope that everyone who looks for rentals at craigslist is more alert now.
That is a problem that Realtors face on a regular basis. Thank you for posting the information.
No Problem
Flag Sat Apr 28, 2012
I love the syntax they use... "advert"... who uses that around here...?

This one is an easy one to spot... they have such a poor use of the English language...

Now... if someone is dumb enough to contact these folks and then send them money...? They must have been in the back of the English and grammar classes shooting spit wads... "doodling"... and other wise not paying much attention when the teacher was trying to educate them...

It never amazes me how many of these we see.

You'd think by now most of the people out there would have gotten the memo to be careful... looks like you did and thanks for sharing it with us...

Make it a great day...!
Put a "NOT FOR RENT" sign in the yard, as a sign post rider, and in the window facing the street. You can't really stop evil so rain on their parade. Further than that, report them to the local DA. Send all proof.