Home Buying in Cleveland>Question Details

Jay, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

I closed on a HUD home in Ohio and we're usinga 203K streamline loan to have some minor renovation work done. Are we able to move into the home?

Asked by Jay, Cleveland, OH Fri Jul 9, 2010

prior to all the work being completed? I think I recall the answer being no, but I can't find it in all my paperwork that I have. We went from paying $1,350.00/month in rent to paying $1750.00 because our apartment lease ended--so now I really want to move ASAP! :-)

Help the community by answering this question:


Jay if yoiu have a CO (Certificate of Occupancy) from the township then you can move into the home. Speak with your contractors as well to see if this will affectt he way they plan to work on hte property.. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 9, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer