Question Details

shellyboopor, Home Owner in Patterson, CA

I can't see any of the posted photos of these houses on Trulia. Only the first photo. The others just give me a black screen.

Asked by shellyboopor, Patterson, CA Wed Jul 2, 2014

Any ideas what's going on w/ the photos on Trulia?

Answers

3
prietena777’s answer
I'm also now suddenly unable to access any but the "streetview" photo of properties. I've tried two different internet browsers (updated versions), both of which I had used up until a couple of weeks ago with no problems. I've turned off the popup blocker and cleared my browsing history, but none of these resolved the problem. I went to the help center and found no help whatsoever.

What gives? I'd previously used Trulia to identify several properties that my agent and I later visited. I know that pictures don't make the property, but I'm not going to seriously consider visiting a property without seeing photos first, because I just don't have the time to waste. Please help, Trulia!
Hi Shelly! Carol here at Trulia. To view the photos successfully on Trulia you may need to update your internet browser to the current version. You may also need to disable your popup blocker and clear your cache or browsing history.

If you have additional questions, please visit our help center here: https://trulia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
I am having the same issue. Irritating! Hope someone can help.
Glad to know someone else is having problems.
Flag Mon Jul 7, 2014