Using Trulia in Fort Myers>Question Details

Rc, Home Seller in Fort Myers, FL

I can't get the blog to show me the comments section that I need to write the post.

Asked by Rc, Fort Myers, FL Fri Oct 10, 2008

Also is there a place that I can post a listing of my home on Trullia? I see the Real Estate Pros section but nothing for private home owners who are selling thier own homes.

Answers

3
I am totally frustrated by Trulia! I try to do a search and all I get are "fake" listings by Realty Trac. Realty Trac has taken over your website and if you continue to permit this you will continue to lose customers. Something needs to be done so this company doesn't destroy your business. Very frustrating!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Hi Rc,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean about not being able to access the comments section to write your post. The comments section should be separate from your actual blog post. Can you explain in more detail exactly what happens when you access http://www.trulia.com/blog/post/ ?

Also, please note that Trulia does not include FSBO listings within our search results at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
RC,

You should have a professional list your home and sell it. If you pick the right agent your home can be places on many sites, mls and get exposure you could only dream about getting. Trulia is for agents to list homes, I don't beleive they let private home sellers list homes for sale on this site.

Scott Riddle
239-289-1849